- 3D Laser Printer: Hydra 3D Laser Printer integrates the functions of 3d printing and laser engraving. Can carving MDF, balsa, paper, wood, fabric, plastic, leather, plywood, foam paper, anodized aluminum, etc.
- Large Build Volume: Featuring a 305*305*400mm build volume, Hydra allows you to print large and complex model
- Safety Protection Power Supply within 3 mins the hotbed heats from 0 to 240°C. And thanks to the power-off protection system, printing can be resumed even after power outrage or machine failure, achieving fast heating and long-term printing.
- Auto Leveling: Thanks to the 3Dtouch probe, the Hydra can use the Mesh Bed Leveling process to compensate for microscopic imperfections of the print sheet, and inconsistencies caused by the assembly and stacking of the manufacturing tolerances of various parts. Achieving a great-looking first layer becomes quick and easy.
- Silent Operation: Equipped with upgraded TMC2209/2226 ultra-mute stepper motor drive chip which offers silent motors and no end-stop switches, opening the doors to printer pcbs with installed drivers and no heatsinks or jumpers. Or cooler running for step-stick retrofits.
- User-friendly Color LCD Screen: Configure your 3D printer quickly and easily, and get sliced model previews before you start printing! Every option is simply a few clicks away thanks to the 2.8", 240320 LCD screen with 65.000 colors.
- Filament Runout Detection: Filament runout sensor can detect whether the filament is run out during the printing process. It will send signal to the printer when filament is run out and printer will stop printing. Printing will resume automatically when the new filament is loaded. With this, you won’t have to worry, especially with long prints, that your filament will run out and cause any problems.
- Fast Assembly. You will be able to have the printer up and running within 2 minutes of assembling just 4 screws.
- Wide Compatibility: Tevo Hydra is fully compatible with a wide range of numerous types of materials like PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, HIPS, WOOD, and PVA, etc.
This printer is awesome. After years of development..... I final have the real one. I'm blown away from how nice it works. Very quiet. Set up was pretty easy. Looking forward to printing so many things on this!