- Featuring an optional automatic bed leveling system with bigger bed, the Tevo Tarantula Pro 3D printer is a great printer fit for use in any industry. It houses an aluminum print bed square plate of 200mm on each side and an auto leveling sensor which comes with a proximity sensor to detect the aluminium print bed.
With a simple and sturdy construction, good performance and high quality, this 3D printer is easy to assemble
- Volcano Hotend– The Tarantula pro 3D printer comes with a faster printing hotend. The nozzle heat time is relatively short and under 3 minutes only. Within 3 mins it heats from 0 to 240 C.
- Titan Extruder – Tarantula Pro Lightweight made with ejection moulded parts for better performance, The old tarantula is an MK8 extruder not lightweight less performance
The Tarantula can print PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, HIPS, WOOD, PVA and Nylon with the optional TEVO Titan Pro extruder
- Nozzle quantity: Single
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Nozzle temperature: 180 - 240 Degree Celsius
- Product forming size: 235 x 235 x 250MM
- Layer thickness: 0.05-0.3mm
- Memory card offline print: TF card
- Print speed: 60mm/s-150mm/s
- Platform temperature: 0 - 80 Degree Celsius
- Supporting material: ABS, Flexible PLA, HIPS, PLA, Wood
- Material diameter: 1.75mm
- Language: English
- Model supporting function: Yes
- XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.05mm
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Host computer software: Craftware, Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r
- Packing Type: unassembled packing
- Voltage Range: AC 110V-240V, 50-60Hz, DC 24V, 8.5A
- Connector Type: TF card,USB
Q: How does 3D printer work?
A: In fact, although there are many different brands of 3D printers, they all basic working principle is same: How does 3D printer work?
Q: Why not extruding enough plastic?
A: 1. Incorrect filament diameter; 2. Increase the extrusion multiplier.
Q: Why there are holes and gaps in the top layers?
A: 1. Not enough top solid layers; 2. Infill percentage is too low; 3. Under extrusion.
Q: How to stop 3D prints from warping?
A: When using a 3D printer, the first layer always fails to print, and warps when print several layers. It is really make people desperation, this post will help you to fix the problem: How to stop 3D prints from warping.
Q: How to using Cura 3D slicing software?
A: Cura is an open source 3D printer slicing application, it is widely used in 3D printing. Let's talk about how to install Cura 3D slicing software and operate it: Cura 3D slicing software installation and operation
Q: Why not extruding at start of print?
A: 1. Extruder was not primed before beginning the print; 2. Nozzle starts too close to the bed; 3. The filament has stripped against the drive gear; 4. The extruder is clogged.
Q: Why the 3D printer always overheating?
A: 1. Insufficient cooling; 2. Printing at too high of a temperature; 3. Printing too fast; 4. Try printing multiple parts at once.
Q: How to deal with the 3D printer nozzle jam?
A: We will introduce a couple of single steps to help you dealing with this problem: How to deal with the 3D printer nozzle jam
Q: How to solve cracking or breaking of layers during 3D printing
A: We will discuss some typical reasons and corresponding solutions: How to solve cracking or breaking of layers during 3D printing
Q: Why 3D printer details can not be printed out?
A: There are several options that allow you to successfully print this subtle detail: Why 3D printer details can not be printed out?
Lets see, where do I start !! Came with absolutely No way to “ optional automatic bed leveling system“ Why 🤷🏻♂️ Because they forgot include the connection, even the board connect for a Leveler is WRONG 😑 it’s what, $14.00 to include the Bed Leveler 👉 that ya can’t use ….. RIPOFF 🚨 !! I tested this Printer for ☝️ one month … Disastrous !! Went through 2 hot ends, so far because they FAILED, heat overrun errors left right and center, again JUNK !!
Imagine buying a new Car and having to put the tires on EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU DRIVE IT … that’s what it’s like using a 3D printer without a bed leveler, it’s actually a CLEAR RIPOFF !!
BE WARNED !!!!!!!!! ZERO STARS ⭐️ 🤬 I will NEVER buy another product from these Morons NO ONE SHOULD 🤷🏻♂️
Because of the price and the quality ofthe print compared with other printers
What a i disliked the most was that the lcd that came with it was not working properly, but got one easily and that was it, what i like the most is the printing quality.
The advantage is the price, although you will have to work on the printer to print at high speed with reasonable quality.
The one thing I recomend is that if you are going to buy this printer, you are willing to read manuals, do some research and spend some more on add ons, but I believe is worth it. This is a printer for beginners, engineers and technitians.