MKS-TFT28 color touch screen is developed by Makerbase developers, which is suitable for open sourced 3D printers. It can work with MKS Base, MKS Gen, MKS Sbase and so on. Compared to TFT32, TFT28 supports external DC 12V and works with Ramps1.4.
- 2.8-inch color touch screen , support U disk and SD card.
- Reserve WIFI interface，support WIFI function by adding WIFI module.
- Three themes, two styles, provide the users with more choices.
- Allowed to self-design the interface of booting logo and all buttons.
- Allowed to add at most 13 customized function buttons.
- Update the configuration and firmware by SD card, easily operate.
- Support Marlin, Repetier and Smoothieware firmware, and don’t need to modify the master program.
- Allowed to work with Ramps 1.4(TFT28) as well as MKS series controller board developed by Makerbase.
- Support “print from breakpoint” function,“print from power outage” and “filament detect” function.
- Support “auto off after printing finishes” function with “auto off after printing finishes” module.
Package: 1 x MKS TFT32 Color Touch Screen; 1 x Cable (Not including SD card)