Like the Tarantula Pro the Tarantula RS has the print speed around 60 mm/s – 150 mm/s. This speed is amazing when you are designing colored miniatures of your favorite characters and you get done in a very short time as compared to other printers of the same category.
- The Tarantula RS model print function has a travel speed of 250 mm/s. This is quite a high speed for the printers of this category. Furthermore, the layer resolution 0.05-.35 mm. As a result, you can print moderately high-resolution prints by using the RS model.
- Volcano Hotend– The Tarantula RS 3D printer comes with a fast printing hotend. The nozzle heat time is relatively short and under 3 minutes only. Within 3 mins it heats from 0 to 240 C.
Unlike the Pro model, the RS model houses a TMC2208/32bit board. This mainboard is different from the one that the Pro model uses. Furthermore, the MKS SGenL V1.0 is used in combination with the mainboard.
The Tarantula RS supports several different Slicer software. These include Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r, Repetier, CraftWare, TinkerCAD and EasyPrint 3D. Thus, you can use a variety of slicer software on which you feel easy.
(RS Features different from Pro As Below : AC Heatbed/TMC2208/Touchscreen/Wifi Printing/ Dual Leadscrew/32Bit mainboard)
- Color Print Speed: 60mm/s-150mm/s
- Build volume : 235 x 235 x 250 mm | 9.25 x 9.25 x 9.84 inch
- Travel speed : 250mm/s
- Layer resolution: 0.05mm-0.35mm
- Heat bed type: AC Heat Bed With Magnetic Film
- Supported materials: PLA, Flexible PLA, Wood, PVA, HIPS
- Extruder: Volcano
- Print technology : FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Feeder type : Tevo Titan Bowden type
- Nozzle temperature : 180℃ – 240℃
- Nozzle heat up time : < 3 minutes; 0-240°C
- Build plate heat up time : < 1 minutes; 0-80°C
- Operating sound : < 30dBA
- Input/Output : AC 110V-240V;50-60 Hz; DC 24V ,8.5A
- Power Supply: 24V 8.5A 200W/FCC ROSH CE
- Product weight : 7.75 kg
- Shipping weight : 8.11kg
- Control board: MKS SGenL V1.0 with TMC2208 ,Touchscreen
- Support for slicing software: Simplify3D/Cura/Slic3r/Repetier/EasyPrint 3D/CraftWare/TinkerCAD/
- Assembly model: DIY KITS (Prebuilt Mainboard Wires, rest of kits DIY) NOT PREASEMBLED
- Feature: TMC2208/32Bit Board/Dual Z Axis leadscrew /Touchscreen/AC bed with Magnetic film…