- Delta 3D printer: As with most delta 3D printers, the moving components of the Tevo Little Monster are very lightweight. That makes the hotend easier to travel, resulting in faster printing speed (up to 300 mm/s with greater accuracy). Also, Delta 3D printers are great when it comes to building higher objects.
- Large build volume: The Tevo Little Monster is made for big prints. It is one of the biggest build volumes available on the market
- Great components: Most of the mechanical parts are CNC milled aluminum or made with lasercutting. The Tevo Little Monster comes with lightweight components which makes it easier for the hotend to travel resulting faster printing speed of up to 300 mm per second with greater accuracy.
- Extuder: It’s extruder system comes pre-assembled with everything clearly labeled. It is a Titan flying extruder system with V6 using a Volcano nozzle and the printer auto calibrates before each new job to make sure the print bed is leveled perfectly.
- Heated Bed: The printer boasts of a glass ceramic 3D printing bed that can heat up in 2 minutes to 140°F or 60°C. It draws its power from the AC current directly, so it heats up fast.
- Openbuilds aluminum extrusion: It has openbuilds aluminum extrusion 4080 with a modular structure and prints Multi Filaments PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, HIPS, WOOD, PVA, and Nylon.
- Touch screen&Auto bed leveling: It also features a MKS TFT28 Touch screen with Smoothieware powered motherboard and has an auto bed leveling sensor made by Antclabs Bltouch. Models can be loaded via an SD card. Alternatively, you can hook up the machine to a computer and print directly from there and when it comes to 3D slicing, the printer offers a dedicated version of Cura for it.
- Fast assembly: The Tevo Little Monster comes 80% pre-assembled. You should be able to have the printer up and running within one to two hours of assembling. After unwrapping, you have to attach the rods to the base and top, patch the cables, install the extruder, feed the filament, install the software and start your first print with the Tevo Little Monster.
- Hackable: The Tevo Little Monster is highly hackable. If you are interested in switching parts, here’s a great collection of 3D printable parts on Thingiverse. Some parts are also made open source.
It arrived well packaged and with all the complete pieces, it took me about 4 hours since I unpacked it until I made my first impression. Now I will buy some dampers and some TL-smoother to obtain better impressions.